This course will teach students how to design an event poster using typographical hierarchy and graphic design principles. Students will learn basic image editing and print production to create a print-ready event poster that is easy to read and aesthetically pleasing.
Course Learning Objectives
At the end of this course students will be able to:
- Arrange documents from the least amount to the most amount of hierarchy
- Create a hierarchy in a document using font sizes and weights as well as colors
- Apply chucking to a document to improve readability and hierarchy
- Include high resolution images and other design elements to aid in the document’s hierarchy
- Prepare the file to be printed at a commercial printer
FILE UPLOADING & DISCUSSION BOARDS POSTS
HAVE BEEN DISABLED FOR THIS DEMO
- This course requires Adobe Creative Cloud on a Mac or Windows PC or Laptop. (No Chromebooks) Adobe offers a 7 Day Trial and Student/Teacher Discounts.
- Internet Access is also required to watch tutorials, read assignments and submit coursework.
- Must have basic computer literacy knowledge, including working with files and folders, cutting/pasting, and printing, to name a few. Click on the basic computer literacy link to tutorials from LinkedIn Learning.